03 January 2011

My life is not my own!!

Dear Ken,

Three days into 2011, and I am going back to my first love.  Wow. These three days have been extremely refreshing.  I've longed to be back in this position with God.  This is the most incredible feeling, ever.  I didn't realize how far I had drifted away from Him.  But I'm so glad that He didn't give up on me.  Each day has been a test, but I have made a commitment that this year will be extremely different.  Didn't realize that giving up some friendships would be difficult, but I promise - God is more important to me right now!

My life is not my own. To you I belong. I give myself to you.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pursue Him-with everything that it within you...and you will find Him-in everything that you do!

Paul Calhoun said...

pursue Him-with everything that it within you...and you will find Him-in everything that you do!