28 July 2010

Loving my friends

Dear Ken,

Today as I was showering, it hit me. I began to think of the amazing people in my life who are nothing short of phenomenal. Often time I fail to comprehend how truly blessed I am to have encountered some incredible acquaintances. Though my immediate circle is quite thin, those who share in my joys and sorrows on a daily basis are ones - without a shout or doubt who are consistent in their dealings and thoughtful in their advice that they give to me.

Surrounded by people who embrace differences and respect the fact that we all don't share the same taste gives me hope. These are the ones who accepts Ken without a price tag. I love these people. They're close just like family. We share tweets, have drinks, laugh, worship together, party together and sometimes cry together. I can't ask for more. Well, I could, but I don't want to appear too greedy :-).

For those who have ever made an impact in my life, given me sound counsel or have shared a memory with me, I truly cherish you! You guys and gals know who you are.

Time to workout. #MobileBlogging.

No comments: