06 August 2009

Twitter & Facebook Problems

Okay. I am having withdrawals. Before eating breakfast, feeding the dog or preparing for work in the morning, I have grown accustomed to regularly updating my Twitter. For some reason, twitter.com is not responding. I have even tried to update my 140-character status message using the Twitta service from my TMobile G1. Nothing is happening.

The way the world communicates has changed. Talking on the phone has become antiquated and has been replaced by text messaging. Although I’m not a regular user of Facebook, one of my friend text me and said she was having problems logging into the system. System administrators: We are not going to be able to survive the day without having access to our popular social networking sites. Please fix this fast! These withdrawal pains are not easy.

No comments: