16 May 2009

what a life

Ahhh. Thank God for the weekend. Situations have been mounting, and I finally have time to take a break, relax and sort through some ambiguous opportunities. Life is so strange... seems like one day everything is all mapped out and the next, it'll leave you wondering if you need a backup plan to make it through. Honestly, these past few months have been extremely chaotic. Juggling work, school and friendships can be a tad bit demanding. So yeah - this weekend is well deserved!

So what's new with me? Currently, I'm trying to get some articles published on students matriculating through college with chronic illnesses; the challenges and struggles of the next generation. Researching the similarities and contrasting principles of this decade to previous ones is quite interesting, to say the least.

So relationships - ah, I didn't even know that word still existed. I'm slowly becoming a pessimist when it comes to finding a "ying to my yang". If I start elaborating on this, I'm afraid that I'll sound like an angry old man. So I'ma leave this one alone! :-) Nonetheless, I'm slowly starting to come around to this city. I'm having a sort of difficult time establishing solid friendships. This can be a task in itself.

Well, I am off to listen to some good ole Patti Labelle and catch up on my girl O.

*knockout*

No comments: