17 May 2009

Gratefulness

Yesterday, I took about an 8-hour sabbatical from life and her daily responsibilities; releasing me to rest and not think about the impending tasks that needs to be accomplished in the coming days. Thinking – it would be great to have a four day workweek and a three day weekend. I would like that! Having one to a day and a half to handle situations that cannot be resolved throughout the workday is challenging.

Right now, I am up and getting ready to head out to church. I am definitely reminded of God’s grace on a daily basis. Sometimes I get caught up in doing me; however, He quickly reminds me of His love when I am flaky and inconsistent. Getting caught up in wanting to have a successful career, continuing my education and overcoming insurmountable obstacles – usually brings me to my knees to give the honor to the Creator for shining on me.

Before I start a sermon ;), I need to head and shower. Church is in an hour. I'll leave you all with a YouTube video of Fantasia singing "Total Praise".



Have a great day, peeps!

*knockout*

No comments: